IEEE Exec: Re: Meeting - FINALLY!

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:50:23 -0500

OK... I've gotten enough positive feedback to go ahead with an Exec Board
meeting from 4:50 to 5:50pm tomorrow (Tuesday) which should accommodate
those with evening classes, etc.  PLEASE EMAIL BE BACK IMMEDIATELY IF YOU
KNOW YOU CANNOT ATTEND.

We'll meet in T425 (IEEE office) and I'll pick up some pizza and soda for
us.  Each exec board member will get their office key at the meeting.

Deep - please bring a print out of our financial situation so we can budget
for the rest of the semester

See you all tomorrow!

Sean