IEEE Exec: Re: Insight into Power

  • From: "Erik Wischhusen" <erik.wischhusen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:36:01 -0400

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of input over break (dial-up access at home, I
avoid using the internet).

I think that we should limit the yearbook photo to exec board.

I can produce an article about the internship event by Weds.

And the NIST tour sounds really cool and will hopefully interest 30
ECE students and if we can't get them I think that we should extend it
to ACM.  The 11/12/03 date is currently ok for me, assuming no future
tests or quizes are scheduled for that day.

Erik