IEEE Exec: Re: Insight into Power

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:01:03 -0400

How about next Wednesday at 3pm?  I'd like to have this event in October
(next week's the last chance) and Thursday is ECE day.  Any thoughts?  Kyle,
does that conflict with EE schedules at all?

Regarding the signups, I was thinking of sending a mass email and either
having people signup via email or leaving a signup sheet in the ECE office.
What do you think?

Sean