IEEE Exec: Re: Insight into Power

  • From: "Tara Bergstrom" <tara.bergstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:45:06 -0400

Hey!

My dad said any day but friday's are good for him and some random days
that my brother plays soccer.  If we schedule him in like 2 weeks then
any day but friday.  He would like it if we could have it after 3 if
possible!  I didn't get an exact day/time from him because I thought
we were going to have Kyle look at schedules and stuff :-)  My dad is
cool as crap so he's pretty open to anything

ps: how would you like us to get people for the field trip??? going to
class rooms????