IEEE Exec: Re: Home Stretch

  • From: "Colin O'Connor" <colin.oconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:36:47 -0500

I'll be there at 10:30 on Friday to help out.

Colin

On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 01:42 PM, Sean T. Brady wrote:

Ok Gang,

This week marks our last IEEE event for the semester... let's make it good!

I NEED VOLUNTEERS... we are getting a whole bunch of pizza and soda for this
event as we are expecting somewhere between 80 and 100 people. At 10:30 on
Friday morning, I need 3 volunteers to come with me to Genuardi's to pick up
LOTS of soda, cups, plates, napkins, etc. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP if you
can help.

I think everyone will agree that the posters look great! Many thanks to Ken
and Amy for coming through according to schedule. I will be sending an
email to the group list tomorrow and a quick reminder on Thursday. The
posters in Tolentine should be refreshed on Wednesday morning before
classes. Feel free to write on white boards in all of your classes.

The meeting on Wednesday will be in the Bryn Mawr Room and may be attended
by our Section Advisor, Narisa Chu. I, however, will not be in attendance
because of a scheduled interview that I have no control over. As a result,
Mike Pirone, as Vice Chair, will conduct the meeting. Topics of discussion
will include information from last Thursday's section meeting, PR update,
membership reimbursement update, and ideas for events going into next
semester.

Sean