IEEE Exec: Re: FW: IEEE Student-Branch Leadership ScholarshipProgram of the Phi ladelphia Section

  • From: "Kyle Comins" <kyle.comins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:38:22 -0500

Hey there,

I'd be interested in attending the proposed meeting.  Since there is
only a week left in this semester, I'm assuming we'd be considering
setting up such a meeting for the beginning of next semester? If that
be the case, it's hard to say right now what good meeting times would
be.  Also, I haven't gotten a chance to type up the notes from Sunday
night, but they will be coming soon.  Hope everyone is surviving
underneath their workloads this week.  Talk to you all soon :)

~Kyle