IEEE Exec: Re: FW: IEEE Student-Branch Leadership Scholarship Program of the Philadelphia Section

  • From: "Michael C. Pirone" <michael.pirone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:58:20 -0500

My availibility is after exams.

-----Original Message-----
From: ieee-exec-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ieee-exec-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sean T. Brady
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 11:00 AM
To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IEEE Exec: FW: IEEE Student-Branch Leadership Scholarship
Program of the Philadelphia Section

Hello All,

As indicated below, Barney Adler would like to get together will some of
us to discuss the role of the Philadelphia Section in the growth and
development of the IEEE @ VU.  I think that as least Mike and I should
oblige.  Is anyone else interested?  Suggested days/times?

Also, great things came out of our brainstorming session on Sunday...
keep thinking, use this email list effectively... and enjoy good luck on
your finals!

Sean