IEEE Exec: Re: FW: ESC Meeting on WEDNESDAY!

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:39:47 -0500

Hey guys, I'm booked for 5:00 Wednesday too.

Deep

From: "Jenny Papatolis" <jenny.papatolis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:32:46 -0500
Subject: ESC Meeting on WEDNESDAY!

Hi all ESC members!

This Wednesday, April 2nd, at 5:00pm in White Hall Rm 218, we are
holding elections for ESC officers for next year.  As ESC members, you
are expected to come and vote for next year's officers.  Also, at this
meeting, Trish Burdo will be talking about a new leadership development
initiative for all organization presidents, so it is important that you
attend!  Seniors, even though you won't be here next year, your
objective vote for these elections is vital - please attend this
Wednesday!  Food will be provided!

Thank you all and I'm looking forward to seeing you!
Jenny Papatolis
ESC President

------ End of Forwarded Message