IEEE Exec: Re: Elections

  • From: "Kyle Comins" <kyle.comins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:04:55 -0500

I think most of us need to pat ourselves on the back for the sucess of
today's event.  I think we just set an ieee record at Villanova as far
as attendance goes.

Sean - it seems like you've been doing all the thanking today, but
it's time you were thanked for the incredible ammount of time and
effort you put into this event.

Amy - great job with getting sophomore attendance, I was really
impressed with the ammount of responsibility you took on this week,
especially as a non-official board member, Thanks so much!

Deep and Mike - thanks for coming through with the door prize!

Just out of curiosity...how much of the budget do we have left now?
and would it be a possibility to use some of what is left over to have
a final board meeting be a nice dinner somewhere?  Either that or a
keg party?  In all seriousness, I think we deserve to reward ourselves
for keeping the ieee alive and active this year.  Whether or not we
think we did the best job possible, we made so much progress this year
compaired to the past.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
~Kyle