IEEE Exec: Re: Elections

  • From: "Kyle Comins" <kyle.comins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:37:45 -0500

I vote for option number 3 :P

Actually, I think the letter idea is a good one, thats the way VSMT
handles situations where people want to run for a board position but
can't be in attendance, and it has worked out well for us. I think we
really need a strong group at the elections, and having it on another
date would cause this to not be the case.
~Kyle