IEEE Exec: Re: Bill Frysinger event?????

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:33:40 -0500

yeah...this is rather strange that this is the first time we have
heard about this event.  Unfortunately I can't go, for the same reason
why I can't go to the ESC meeting.  Sorry, this week has been hectic
for me.  Hopefully this won't happen again.  And about friday, are we
getting a door prize like we were going to get for ACM?

Deep