IEEE Exec: Re: 2002-2003 Proposal

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:40:39 -0400

Hey, the proposal looks good, but I was wondering what we were going to
do with the Micro mouse competition.  Since it is a Senior Design
project this year will IEEE be subsidizing the costs?  And are we
entering into any other competitions this year?  Or will that be
determined after we go to school?  I like Dr. Singh's suggestions.  And
are we having a Career day type of thing or is that going to be covered
in ECE Day?

Deep