IEEE Exec: Next Step

  • From: "Sean Brady" <sean.brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:51:05 -0500

Hey All,

I hear the financial planning event went quite well with a good turnout.
Does anyone have any comments or suggestions for the future?  Should I tell
Chris to considering come back for next year's seniors?

According to our plan, the next event is being held at the end of February
and is being organized by Kyle and Deep.  The topic is Grad School and it is
focused on junior ECEs.  Deep, Kyle has more details.  Keep us all in the
loop as things come to fruition, especially re: date and time.

Dan and Erik keep thinking on what kind of field trip would be good for
March.

Sean