IEEE Exec: Money

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:16:45 -0400

Hey guys,
            Just to let everybody know, we have a little over 200
dollars left in both our University and College of Engineering accounts.
So in total we have about 500 dollars.  That's not bad, since last year
we spent hardly anything.  Sean I talked to Tom Mogan, and he said he
will look through his files regarding your reimbursement that I gave to
him a month back, hopefully he will get back to me shortly.  Mike, you
should get your money within this week.  And for the expenditures made
for last week, I will get Dr. Singh's signature on the reimbursement
forms on Thursday so I can send out the reimbursement requests out by
Friday.  I've attached the budget so you guys can take a look and see
what we have left for the Solar Cell event and the elections.

Deep