IEEE Exec: Meeting - FINALLY!

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 12:08:37 -0500

Hey All!

We're going to get back on our feet for the second half of the semester.  I
talked to Dr. Singh about a few things that we should do before the end of
the semester so as to not completely lose momentum.  Hopefully a few events
and an election will slingshot us well into the upcoming Fall semester!  By
Wednesday we also need to organize our committee members for the service
awards that my email earlier today discussed.  Would everyone be available
to meet on Tuesday around 5pm for about an hour??  Please let me know ASAP
if you have any conflicts.  Thanks!

Sean

PS - I have keys to the office for all board members to be distributed at
our next meeting.