IEEE Exec: From Pirone

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 01:11:58 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: Pirone Michael C CRPH <PironeMC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:08:09 -0400
To: "'sean@xxxxxxxxx'" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: My Internship Opportunity

I have no problems speaking for a few minutes about what I'm doin this
summer. So far I don't have much to say, but in 9 weeks I'm sure I will. I
can tell you so far that I've seen some cool labs, but not worked in them
yet.

We should try to get some of the former IEEE members to talk about their
experiences like Beth, Ed, or Anwar.

Also, I can't speak for him, but Vince Wagner, a 'nova alumni workin here at
NSWC, would *probably* speak at a meeting if we want. He runs the internship
program through which i got hired. We don't have to worry about that just
yet.

Finally, forward this to the rest of the exec since I cannot send from this
address.

Michael Pirone
Naval Surface Warfare Center (NAVSEA-Phila)
Communications, Navigation and Networking Branch
(Voice) 215-897-7102
(Email) pironemc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------ End of Forwarded Message