IEEE Exec: FW: IEEEPhillyEMSSIT is fully up

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 21:49:04 -0400

Hey guys,

Sorry for the informality of this announcement, but attached are details for
an opportunity on May 9 at Villanova to meet with our industry mentor,
Narisa Chu.  She suggested a possible executive meeting prior to the event.
Pirone, will you be able to coordinate this as VP?  If so, let me know and
get in touch with Narisa at nchu@xxxxxxxxxx

Also, as board members, you are encouraged to getting forwarding aliases at
ieee.org by following this link:
http://eleccomm.ieee.org/personal-aliases.shtml

Good luck with finals!

Sean T. Brady