IEEE Exec: FW: IEEE Student-Branch Leadership Scholarship Program of the Philadelphia Section

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:00:14 -0500

Hello All,

As indicated below, Barney Adler would like to get together will some of us
to discuss the role of the Philadelphia Section in the growth and
development of the IEEE @ VU.  I think that as least Mike and I should
oblige.  Is anyone else interested?  Suggested days/times?

Also, great things came out of our brainstorming session on Sunday... keep
thinking, use this email list effectively... and enjoy good luck on your
finals!

Sean