IEEE Exec: FW: IEEE Fliers

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Amy Dane <amy.dane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:08:17 -0500

Amy,
Can you please work with Ken to make sure that these fliers get posted for
Friday morning and that they are targeted for our audience?

Evan,
Can you please talk to Ken to answer his questions about your father's work?

Everyone,
Reminder on Promotion Schedule:
- Friday, November 15, fliers posted, email sent
- Wednesday, November 20, fliers re-posted, reminder email sent
- Week of November 18, write event reminder on whiteboards

Thanks everybody!

Sean
From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 11, 2002 6:58 pm