IEEE Exec: Decision Time

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:30:22 -0400

We have received four applications for our two positions.  The break down is
as follows:

Secretary:
Neda Borghei
Kyle M. Comins

Publicity Chair:
Ken Bachir
Matthew Yeung

Their applications are attached.  Please review the applications during the
course of the day.  I would like to have a brief discussion followed by a
vote.  The best way to do this on short notice would be via an AIM chat
room.  Let's meet online at 10pm tonight.  Please RSVP with your screen name
and I will contact you with a room invitation at 10.  It'll be quick!

Sean

<<< application/octet-stream; name="PR - Matthew Yeung.doc": Unrecognized >>>

<<< application/octet-stream; name="Sec - Kyle M. Comins.doc": Unrecognized >>>

<<< application/octet-stream; name="Sec - Neda Borghei.doc": Unrecognized >>>