[PCB_FORUM] Re: version mismatches

  • From: "Ooi, Ching Leong" <ching.leong.ooi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:17:17 +0800

Hi,
Just to add ,, inside the batch file, it uses batch command " setx.exe,
associate.exe, choice.exe", you need to to download these three files
and place them inside your \window directory, or else this batch will
not work, they can be found under window 2000 free tools download in
microsoft website.

Ching-Leong ,Ooi