[PCB_FORUM] Re: varient Bom

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:34:10 -0400

Hello again Dave,
I tried that too but only one bom .rpt output. Here is what I did....
1. I added property BOM=1 by Property name BOM, type 1

2. Packaged the design:

3. Ran BOM from Concept menu / Tools / Packager Utilities / Bill of Material

Questions???
1. Do I have to set anything in the packager to pass BOM property?
2. Do I have to set anything in the BOM Template file?
3. How does it know to create 2 BOMs?
4. We are using Concept HDL v.15.7.....How do I know which program it is running? (i.e. cnhdlbom)

Your suggestion sounds great, but I need to know how to get it all set up to output both boms.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Does anybody else use this method?

Regards,
Mark

David Kelly (davidkel) wrote:
Hi

I stirred you wrong. I needed to be more specific. The property needs to
be BOM=1
and BOM=2 etc. or BOM=NONE. Then the program cnhdlbom should create the
separate files.

David Kelly
davidkel@xxxxxxxxx
720-562-6316