[PCB_FORUM] Re: update shapes...

  • From: Peter Sørensen <sorensen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:19:23 +0100

Hi

I'm also on 15.1

At present I have disable dyn shapes and also set all power layers to negative
as this speeds up sliding and moving vias from dead slow to immediate. Now the
button don't work in my design either. To get it to work please check the
following:

Check if all layers with dyn copper areas are set to positive, and check that
shape updating is set to smooth.

Peter Sørensen
MTS Engineer
Ethernet Product Group