[PCB_FORUM] Re: update shapes...

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:50:54 -0500

Ok...One more time...
Here is the Boundary class (In Stackup)

I guess the Tools/Report/Dynamic shape reported it incorrectly. But the skill file caught it!
It would have all been easy if the "out of date sahpe" button would have linked to the problem shape.

Oh well, just wanted you all to see where the boundary class was. What is normally on this layer?
Dynamic shape outlines perhaps?

Thanks,
Mark

Davies, Charles (cdavies) wrote:
Kevin,

Try this.  There was an error in Dave's routine.

	ext = shp->bbox was changed to ext = shp->bBox

Charlie

axlCmdRegister("ood shapes" 'findOutOfDateShapes ?cmdType "interactive")
defun( findOutOfDateShapes ()
  let(()
    badShps = setof(shp, axlDBGetShapes("BOUNDARY"), shp->bBox && shp->fillOOD)
    oodLog = axlDMOpenLog("ood_shapes")
    fprintf(oodLog "\t\tOut of Date Shapes log\n")
    fprintf(oodLog "\t\t======================\n\n")
    if(badShps then
      fprintf(oodLog "Out of date shapes:\n")
      foreach(shp, badShps
        axlVisibleLayer(shp->layer, t)
        axlHighlightObject(shp)
        exts = shp->bBox
        fprintf(oodLog, "\tLayer: %s, Net: %s, Location: %L", shp->layer,
shp->net ->name
          list((caar(exts) + caadr(exts)) / 2.0, (cadar(exts) + cadadr(exts)) /
2.0)
        )
      )
      when(onep(length(badShps)), axlZoomToDbid(car(badShps), nil))
    else
      fprintf(oodLog "No out of date shapes found.\n")
    )
    axlDMClose(oodLog)
    axlUIViewFileCreate("ood_shapes.log" "Out of Date Shapes Log" nil)
  )
)