[PCB_FORUM] Re: search and replace all

  • From: <sjcharles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:27:04 -0400

I have a little time to play with sch. I see some of the ports are getting off
page but some aren't. Using the edit/browse i see the nets that are connected
to the next page, but why not all nets. Do i have to enable a switch somewhere?
And i tried the replace cache but didn't have much luck, I didn't create the
sch and i don't have the same libraries as the engineer who created this.
Thanks again
Sam