[PCB_FORUM] Re: search and replace all

  • From: <sjcharles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:02:35 -0400

i did a test update to a test board and the ports didn't work, but i replaced
the ports with off page connectors and that test went well. For each port, I
bring in a off page connector, rename the net name and then i delete the port
and connect the off page connector. Seems like there should be an easier way to
place all, but doing single replacement is working even if it is slow progress.
thanks
Sam