[PCB_FORUM] Re: rotating components

  • From: "Vivekananda R K - CTD, Chennai" <vivekanandark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:15:51 +0530

1.Edit select Move option

2.Right click mouse select  temp group

3.go to options tab bar from the control panel on right side of the screen
select user pick from the rotation type

4.Select the symbol in group and right click mouse complete

5.again right click mouse select rotate

This will help you.Select user pick option from the control panel after that
rotate it.

Regards
K.Vivek