[PCB_FORUM] protel to allegro

  • From: alan fisch <alanfisch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:22:58 -0500 (EST)

Good morning all

I have a potential customer asking about old Protel data and schematic
archives. He has the old archives and needs some edits made and then move
forward to a new layout. Since I use Allegro studio and have never been asked
to do such a translation I was hoping someone here could set me straight as to
whether or not I can even make old Protel files compatible with Allegro or
translate them into useable Orcad Capture files.

Al