[PCB_FORUM] padstack question

  • From: Carolyn.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:05:31 -0400

Working in 14.2, Windows

I have a padstack called "testpad" which when I open it in the padstack
editor is defined as type "single".  However, when I query/edit design
padstack for the "testpad" in the board file it's being used the type shows
up as "blind/buried".  When I do the same for other smt pads in the board
file, they show up as type "blind/buried" also even though when I open them
in the padstack editor they are defined as type "single".

Any ideas as to how to solve this problem or why it's happening?

Or is this normal?

Regards,

Carolyn