[PCB_FORUM] orcad capture gouping signals into a bus?

  • From: "Hennink, Beb" <bhennink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:09:47 +0200

Hi,

I am working with orcad capture 10 and I want to make a hierachical design
where I would like to group most signals in busses.

one of the busses I want to make mist contain must contain both output
signals form block A that are connected to inputs at block B and alse inputs
on block A that are connected to outputs on block B

When I do this I get warnings in the DRC check.
I tried Bi directional ports and passive ports.

Is there any clue how to do this without DRC errors?

Bert

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the sender. If you are
not the intended recipient then please be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender.
Thank you.