[PCB_FORUM] Re: linewidth change

  • From: "westfeldt" <westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:14:28 -0600

Thank you David, but that was not it.  It was unset, but setting it had no
effect.

Further details.  This effect does not occur if I start route with some
specified width and change layers.  It only occurs when I start routing on
an existing trace so that this existing width is my routing width.  When I
drop the via, it reverts to the default drc trace width.

  _____