[PCB_FORUM] Re: high speed board material.

  • From: "richard moffat" <richard.moffat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:52:48 +1300

You can still use Studio for a lot of things - it will just take a bit
longer and things like timing rules will be a lot more manual.
Actually, if you're not dealing with multiple processors on a board and
complex topologies, you can sometimes get away with just good
engineering practices.

Have fun an good luck!

>>> sjcharles@xxxxxxx 23/02/2005 3:25:08 a.m. >>>
this is new for us and we're using studio.