[PCB_FORUM] Re: glossing diff pairs

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:17:13 -0500

Thanks,
I have tried that but not with that env set
as you suggested. I only just found that command
last week and I like it. I turned everything on
and selected all and it did an ok job. Still not
as thorough as gloss, though. It only does lines
not vias.
Have any of you ever gone through the list brought up by
using the helpcmd command? There are many things in there
that I have no idea what they do.

Again, thanks,
Kevin

Bye, Randy W wrote:
Kevin,

As an alternative to Gloss, you may want try using, Route => Custom
Smooth by net/window pick.  If you first set the env variable: " set
smo_hs_smooth full " it will also attempt to smooth nets that have min
length constraints, but will not create DRCs as a result of the smooth.
Or at least that has been my experience.

Randy

Randy Bye PCB Engineering

UNISYS , Imagine it. Done.

PO Box 64942
St. Paul MN. 55164
MS: 4713
Voice (651)635-3998
Fax (651)635-6329
E-mail: randy.bye@xxxxxxxxxx
and its attachments from all computers.

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.