[PCB_FORUM] Re: extracting X-net lengths

  • From: Matt Dunn <mdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:28:47 -0500

Hi Sathish

There should be a colume to the right of the margin colume for length.
This is the actual length of the entity that the rule is on. (ie pinpair
and if its the longest pinpair in an xnet it's the length of the xnet)

sathish kumar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone update me how to extract lengths for series terminations
> nets including both before and after termination nets in electrical
> constraints spreadsheet. Right now we are ahceiving it by extracting
> both the before and after terminating net lengths and working with
> excel worksheets to attain the total length.
>
> I beleive there is an X-net concept in electrical constraints sheet to
> acheive this easily inside the tool itself.. Let me knowif any using
> this option.
>
> Thanks in Advance...

  With Sincere,

  Sathish.

  GDA Technologies Inc

                                        </TB

> post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs
> listing forum. SUBSCRIBE: icu-jobs-forum-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx POST:
> icu-jobs-forum@xxxxxxxxxx

Matt Dunn
Director of Design Operations