[PCB_FORUM] Re: electrical constraint manager, timing

  • From: SjChar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:14:59 -0400

Here are some of the numbers i'm getting.

Net Name:       PIPE_0_RXD6

  Via Count:              6
  Total Etch Length:      3538.836 MIL
  Total Manhattan Length: 3103.598 MIL
  Percent Manhattan:      114.02%

 Net Name:       PIPE_0_PCLK

  Via Count:              6
  Total Etch Length:      3999.72 MIL
  Total Manhattan Length: 2576.304 MIL
  Percent Manhattan:      155.25%

"Austin Franklin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Under net/routing/relative prop delay, set up a group that contains your
>clock and other signals you want related to this clock.  Set the group match
>length value in the group name heading under "delta:tolerance", such as
>"0:-300" (note the "=", typically 300 will mean +- 300), and it will then be
>assigned to all the signals in that group.  Then, select the clock and set
>it as "target".
>
>Regards,
>
>Austin

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.