[PCB_FORUM] Re: cadence support forums

  • From: "westfeldt" <westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:47:34 -0600

Yes I guess my email was cryptic.  As Walter said, Cadence is starting a new
"list", called  "cadence support forums".  The new Cadence sponsored list is
definitely in its infancy; there were a total of 5 all-time posts on the
Allegro section.  I was just curious if anyone knew why they wanted to do
that instead of depend on this list, which although not as prolific as some
others I have known, nevertheless has been very valuable for the 5 years I
have been here.