[PCB_FORUM] Re: cadence support forums

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:46:00 -0400

Hi Patrick,

Please let me correct the statement of the age of this list.
The icu-pcb-forum has been around for a while and was originally hosted on
topica.com.
Due to advertisments in the posts we decided to find a new home for the
icu-pcb-forum. Freelists.org.
In other words, this forum is NOT in its infancy neither is it young. On
the other hand, taking Einsteins Theory of Relativity into
account, well RELATIVE to the date we moved this forum onto freelists.org,
yes you might consider it young.....

Best Regards
Andy
ICU PCB SIG Chair

westfeldt
Sent by:
09/17/2004 09:23 AM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] cadence support forums

I just signed up for this to see what it was like, and it's obviously in
its infancy.  Anybody know what this is all about?  It's true that this
icu-pcb-forum is not as prolific as some others I'm on, but I don't see
why Cadence thinks they will do better.  It's my guess that the existing
forum will get a lot stronger to the degree that Cadence tech support gets
weaker.  That's certainly the situation with PADS.
Patrick Westfeldt, Jr.
North Boulder Circuit Design
westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx
720-406-0887