[PCB_FORUM] Re: cadence support forums

  • From: Clyde Sprowl <pwb_engineer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think you can extrapolate what's happening on the PADS list to what's
going on here or any other list. I've sponsored another Orcad list on freelists
myself, and yes, it's a new, young list, but it is a good list. What other
lists are you on?

westfeldt <westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just signed up for this to see what it was like, and it's obviously in its
infancy.  Anybody know what this is all about?  It's true that this
icu-pcb-forum is not as prolific as some others I'm on, but I don't see why
Cadence thinks they will do better.  It's my guess that the existing forum will
get a lot stronger to the degree that Cadence tech support gets weaker.  That's
certainly the situation with PADS.

Patrick Westfeldt, Jr.
North Boulder Circuit Design
westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx