[PCB_FORUM] Re: bead probe

  • From: Kathleen Descoteaux <kathy_descoteaux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:50:29 -0400

Dave.. I do have some docs but I can't share them due to confidentiality
agreements. But.. check this out:

http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/product.jspx?cc=US&lc=eng&ckey=1730763&nid=-33994.911254.00&id=1730763&cmpid=zzseebeadprobe

It has a document library, I bet you can find some good stuff in there.

Best wishes..

Kathy Descoteaux
Cell 603-682-9228

From: dseymour@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: bead probe
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:39:54 +0000

Kathy,

Do you have a link describing bead probe technology?

Thx
Dave

Dave Seymour
Ixia
www.ixiacom.com
919.267.4840

Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:01:11 +0800

Hi,
Any one has board design for Bead probe?

What are the size for
padstack, solder mask/paste mask and clearance set for bead probe ?
Is this being added as a part or Via and if it’s added in schematic.
Thanks.

Confidential/Privileged information may be contained in this email. If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not copy, distribute
 or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error.