[PCB_FORUM] Re: area constraints

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 09:19:15 -0400

Works great. What upgrades do you need for it?
Isn't it just there? Or do I have some special
higher powered version. I must admit that I don't
know what features are available with what, um,
versions. Area constraints make bga and other
real tight scenarios much easier to accomplish.

TSI Telsys

westfeldt wrote:
Would like feedback on how well this function works. I'm considering an upgrade.

Patrick Westfeldt, Jr.
North Boulder Circuit Design
westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx
720-406-0887
c 720-272-5822

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.