[PCB_FORUM] Re: Via-in-Pad

  • From: Ramachandra KG <ramachandra.kg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:15:16 +0530

well,
question again now is whether you want those via holes filled with
conductive or non-conductive epoxy? or you just want to leave it as it is...

Yes, Hi-Q can do via on pad, but they have a limit on drill size of 8 mils.
So if your BGA is 0.5mm and you are planning to go for via in pad, i guess
it might not work for u.