[PCB_FORUM] Re: Text triangles

  • From: Mike Golding <Mike.Golding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:59:00 -0600

Tried that. For some reason I can't select them, delete them anything else.
But when I print there they are.
If I window the area it says no element found.

Mike Golding                   \  mike.golding@xxxxxxxxxx
PCB Designer                  \  +1-920-969-6114 Phone
Plexus Technology Group  \ +1-920-428-3280 Cell
55 Jewelers Park Drive       \  +1-920-751-5366 Fax
Neenah, WI  54957             \  www.plexus.com