[PCB_FORUM] Re: Text Sizes

  • From: "Douglas Stanley" <dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:51:25 -0700

Vincent,

    To answer your original question, yes there are default text sizes. If
you're in Allegro and create a new board (File->New), the text sizes found
under Setup->Text Sizes will be the default size. At least this is how it
works for me in 14.2.
    A quick search of the install tree does not reveal any file(s) that
control the default sizes, so maybe they're hard-coded. To maintain some
sembelance of order, I wrote a program that (among other things) sets the
text sizes to the default every time we build a new symbol.

Doug

Douglas G. Stanley
Broadcom Corporation - www.broadcom.com
(949) 926-5889 - voice