[PCB_FORUM] Re: Text Sizes

  • From: "Bolman, Shirley H" <shirley.h.bolman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:51:21 -0700

In the 14.2 Librarian tool there is a setup>text sizes that will open a
form and you put the
desired text sizes in there that will show up on the physical footprint.

In concept you open Tools>Options select the Text tab. Here is where you
define the
text size for the Logic symbol. You set both the Text size and the pin
number size.

Things may be a little different in 15.2, I haven't explored that yet.
Also I am not sure where the files are saved since I am a Librarian and
do not normally
change projects and setups.

Shirley