[PCB_FORUM] Re: Smooth vs Gloss

  • From: "Musetti, Carl" <cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:52:55 -0400

I believe they are completely different routines. Custom smooth was developed
for the APD package and was added on to allegro as a nice feature. You will
notice that the NO_GLOSS property has no affect on custom smooth which can be
annoying when you just want to smooth the entire board. But it does respect the
fix property but the fix property has other issues.