[PCB_FORUM] Re: SPB install with windows 64 bit OS.

  • From: "David Kelly (davidkel)" <davidkel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:37:00 -0800

Hi

I have 15.7 up and running on XP64. I have had no issues. The install went
smoothly as well. One thing I will say is I was disappointed in the performance.
I was hoping it would be faster but if it is , not by much. Allegro is still a
32 bit
application. Because of this it can't take advantage of the larger memory space
of
the 64 bit OS.

Dave

David Kelly