[PCB_FORUM] ?????: Re: pin to pin checks

  • From: "Tmi Systems PCB Design - Amin Aslan" <amin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:55:41 +0200

is it possible to pull all   shapes    in one directory, separate from all
others. anf if so, hoe do I set a path to it....   thanks

???: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] ??? Jean Louison
????: Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:10 AM
??: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
????: [PCB_FORUM] Re: pin to pin checks

Hi Rachel,

You can put a "NODRC_SYM_SAME_PIN" property on the board, not to have to use
many constraint areas.

Jean.