[PCB_FORUM] RE : mouse challenge!

  • From: "Jean-Charles TEYSSIER" <jcteyssier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:42:34 +0200

I have  a trackball "trackman wheel" from logitech since one week.

I use it since 3 days in allegro, i use stokes (easy!), the most difficult for
me is roaming (press middle button and role the ball, less easy than with a
regular mouse for me).

Actually, it is not such efficent than with the mouse, but i have only 3 days
of practice.
And carpal tunnel too...

Jean-Charles TEYSSIER
Icra Industrie