[PCB_FORUM] Re: (Quick place by page)

  • From: "Schwartz, Jerome" <jschwa01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:29:31 -0400

Glad I can help.

 Regards,
      Jerry Schwartz, CID+
      IPC Advanced Certified Designer
     "May The Schwartz Be With You."

Designer 3
Harris Corporation GCSD              Voice (321)-727-5474
P.O. Box 37, MS 1/3232               Pager (321)-690-9797
Melbourne, FL 32902-0037
mailto:Jerome.Schwartz@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harris.com <http://www.harris.com/>
NOTE: IF SOMETHING I SAY CAN BE TAKEN TWO WAYS AND ONE OF THEM OFFENDS
YOU.  I MEANT THE OTHER ONE.