[PCB_FORUM] Re: Power-PCB .asc assembly file

  • From: "Filip, Cristian" <Cristian_Filip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:10:27 -0400

PADS-format ASCII netlist file (.asc) provides all the information about the
board, such as footprints, traces, keepouts, board outline, rules, grid sizes,
colors, or other information. The Export command (on PowerPCB) selectively
extracts data from the open .pcb file and saves it into .asc format.

           Cristian Filip, CID
           Senior PCB Designer
       *   (514) 335-2429 ext.4120
 *Cristian_Filip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Cristian_Filip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>